Let me just say one thing, Trick or Treating without winter coats was great! Halloween was a very long and fun day. K's class had a big bowling party on the 30th with so many sweets I don't know how the kids didn't turn into cupcakes after it was over. M was allowed to dress in costume for school on Halloween. She wore bunny ears and tail. Some kids went all out and wore their costumes. They're also allowed to wear them at the High School so she's all ready getting ready for next year. We went to a before Trick or Treating party at our friends house. Everyone had a great time there! The marine layer came in nice and thick adding a really creepy feel to the night. After a couple hours of Trick or Treating, with a friend from Cape Cod, we took the girls to the Haunted trail here on base. M & K weren't sure they wanted to do it but we talked them into it.While going through it K kept yelling this isn't fun, it's scary, I want to go home. I admit there were a few parts that were pretty bad. But, being the horrible parents we are we mostly laughed at how scared the girls were. Luckily no night mares last night so I'd say they're OK. Both girls are off from school today so they're sleeping in and I'm sure will be trying to have candy for breakfast!
M on her way to school
Pink Mummy and Little Bo Peep
Goofing around
Of course we dressed up...
They are ready to go...
Scary man from the Cape...
Trick or Treating with Mr. Kyle is a tradition
M & K with our too cute next door neighbors...
(C on the left was just a baby the last time we
saw them in Minot)

They will NEVER eat all of this
No comments:
Post a Comment