Saturday, May 10, 2008
M is 14...
Yes, M celebrated her 14th birthday this week. As I type there are still 5 girls left from her sleepover party in our livingroom. She had 10 friends for her party. We took them bowling then back here for a sleepover. The girls enjoyed a chocolate fountain, for hours they ate chocolate covered everything,facials and a bunch of other girlie girl things that 14 year olds do. They watched movies and we finally pulled the plug on them around 3:30 this morning and made them get some sleep! I only knew they were still awake from a light on in the livingroom. To all our friends with younger girls....I will gladly take a sleepover with 14 year old girls over 11 year old girls any day. These kids were great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Morgan!!!
Post a Comment