Sunday, July 27, 2008

Misc...

P has finally gotten some leave and we are heading to Sequoia National Forest Monday afternoon. We had entertained a few different spots for our vacation but Sequoia won out. A big plus for us was that there will be no cell phone service where we are heading. That means P's blackberry will be getting a much deserved rest. I'm looking forward to using the camera P got me for my birthday while we are there so check back next week to see our new and improved pictures. As most of you know I don't like to make a big deal about my birthday. I love to celebrate P and the girls' birthdays but when it comes to my own I like to keep it low key. Well... I was surprised by P and my friends this year when I walked into a room with 50 people singing Happy Birthday. Very sweet and we all had a great time. They have also promised that next year they will help me celebrate in quiter way. Let's see if I can hold them to it. Speaking of celebrating we are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Yep 18 years all ready. The years have flown by and they have been wonderful. I'm lucky to be married to my best friend. OK ,OK I know enough sap....I'm off to make pancakes for the kids....It's a Sunday morning which means I have three extra children here. Because ,really, what would a weekend in our house be with out a sleepover?

No comments: