I know, I know, We've told people we don't have the time to do a blog. Well, since moving out here to Vandyland in April and being so far away from family and friends and seeing that we really are not that great about keeping in touch through emails we have rethought our decision. So here we are...
It's summer vacation and that means the girls are home all day enjoying their time off from school. It also means no rest for Mom. We're started braces for M which means lots of doctor appointments, running to and from a College for Kids dance class a couple of days a week, trips to the library, (I'm not complaining about the need for more books to read), sports check up, soccer sign ups and numerous trips to many other places we "had" to go to (Home Depot I found out is not on the list of acceptable field trips for K this summer) and it's only the second full week of vacation. Can we make it all the way to August??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment