Thursday, June 28, 2007

Screen door...

As most of you know who have been stationed here at Vandenberg and lived in base housing a screen door is a must have. A neighbor of ours was nice enough to pass their door our way as they head out this week. Well, it's hung and I did it on my own yesterday. No small feet considering I've never done this before and I'm under 5'2". It went surprisingly well. Our house had been empty for close to two years when we moved in. We were told it was going to be in the next phase of construction but the plans changed and East housing is supposedly next instead. Our yard was in bad shape, brown grass, two very dead climbing rose bushes in the front and no flower beds at all. Slowly but surely it's getting there and for only being in the house since May it's looking good.



Notice Dobbie in the bottom left of the door.




Looking out...



Front walk way

No comments: