Monday, October 1, 2007

Wow, it's been a month...

Well, almost a month. Time has really been flying by here. Not much new with us. The girls are doing great, enjoying school and everything else they're into. Bunko starts meeting this Friday and I am so excited to play. Yes, I am a little obsessed with playing this game. We're meeting more people here and still running into people we know from past assignments. It's still funny to see people's reactions when they see the girls again. Yes, they did grow up and I know M is 3 inches taller then me thanks for pointing it out. P starts his new job tomorrow. Looks like regular hours are out the window for the next year or so. Should be a great experience for him though. Luckily the girls are older this time...I think that's a good thing. LOL!

No comments: