Saturday, March 15, 2008
Promotion Party...
First off sorry no pictures. My camera was in my car and I was to busy to even stop and think about going out to get it. The last few days have been non stop. Thursday night I hosted our spouses group coffee for 20 people and Friday morning it was time to start setting up and cooking for the party. (ALOT of cooking! I don't want to see corned beef or Irish stew again until next year!) The party was a great time. I can not tell you how much we appreciated the California weather last night. With the help of some outdoor patio heaters and a recently purchased fire pit our back yard gave us some much needed extra space for all our guests. We invited a great mixture of people from our last two assignments (Minot and Cape Cod), neighbors and friends. I think we had about 50 - 60 people. It was a very late night with the last of the group leaving somewhere between 2 and 3 am. (We had two of P's friends sleepover) It took about 3 hours this morning to get the house back to normal so by the time P rolled out of bed at 11 this morning everything was back to normal. Now it's time to start packing for the trip back to NY that the girls and I are taking later this week. The fun never ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment